Wednesday

Naughty is the new Nice!

 

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a tag I made this evening. It was so fun to get all inky and messy! I used a huge amount of Glimmer Mists and Distress Inks on a piece of white cardstock, that was run through an embossing folder, to create the background. Then I used 2 stamps from Viva Las Vegastamps! The woman image, Lady with Fan, as well as the sentiment, Naughty is the new nice. Both are stamped with Ancient Page coal black ink, then distressed. After this was done I sprayed some lace, ribbon, and ribbon flowers with more glimmer mists, then adhered to the tag. I decided to cut the sentiment apart so I could use a part of it on top and at the bottom of the tag.

VLVSNaughty

The background of this tag shimmers like you would not believe. I know you can’t tell in the photo though.


Thank you for stopping by,

Kim

4 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Love your tag it's amazing what distress inks and glimmer mist can do to a piece of c/s. I can see how shimmery it is . Beautiful Kim.
Marilyn

Netty said...

Beautiful tag, loving the combination of the textures. x

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Wowzers! This is eye-popping!! I really love the color choices and how all of the textures work together to create the dreamy effect of this piece!! So wish I could be there to see it in person!
Huge hugs,
Val :)

Ephemera said...

This tag is so gorgeous, love the soft vintage colours, and pretty embellishments. X

Related Posts with Thumbnails