Monday

Congratulations to Mike, Jen and Zachary!

 

This is the card I made for my son and his family! Zachary is my first grandchild, and he is so beautiful! I wanted to make something special to congratulate them all!

I just love Webster’s Pages papers. I cut the paper so the carriage would be the focus. Then I cut some of the flowers and layered them on the left corner. I cut out the butterflies from another piece of paper and layered them, so they look like they are flying off the paper. Then I started looking for the perfect sentiment, which I found!  The sentiment is from Quietfire Design. I used Nestibilities for the top layer, and traced the outside layer and cut. I then added a couple embellishments from the Tim Holtz line. Sometimes you make a card and you like it, but then you make one you love. Well, this is one of my favorites, I love it!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I do have some more cards to share with you, but still need to take pictures. I will do that today or tomorrow.

Here is a more recent picture of Zachary!

babyzachary2

Thank you for stopping by!

Kim

6 comments:

Netty said...

This piece is so gorgeous and will be a great keepsake. I love your jesters below as well. Brilliant crafting. Annette x

Carol Q said...

I love it too - absolutely gorgeous Kim.

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

I can see how this would be a favorite . It's stunning Kim ,gotta love Websters Page . So happy for you .

Kelly Eelhart said...

Kim - i used the exact paper on a covered box as a baby gift! Great minds... I do love your embelishments....

Kaz said...

Aaww Kim he is such a handsome baby! and I love the card you made xx

Julie Mutch said...

Ahhh, Kim, Zachary is so sweet! He looks just like his daddy! :)

Your card is beautiful - I'm sure they'll love it!

Hugs,
Julie

Related Posts with Thumbnails