Sunday

C’est la vie

This card was done using all Quietfire Design stamps.  If you haven’t seen Suzanne’s beautiful calligraphy stamps, go have a look, you are in for a treat!  You can find instructions here, as well as links to all products used!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Oh, have you seen the Fleur de lis cuttlebug embossing folder yet?  That is what I used for my background, and I think it’s one of my favorites out of all of them!  Suzanne has them in stock, and if she is out already, she will be getting more right away!  As well as the Labels 4, and the Fancy tags….oh my…I love my nesties!!

Thank you for stopping by today!

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning card!!! I saw your card & tutorial on Quietfire website and loved it!! You did an amazing job on it!! Love the images too!...have to get this set!

Anonymous said...

very elegant

Related Posts with Thumbnails