Wednesday

New product to me! Glitter Ritz


Wow, this glitter is totally amazing! I tried so hard to get a good photo of this card, but it glitters so much it's hard for the camera to capture it all. You can click on the picture to get a better look at the card. I used a Thomas Kinkade stamp and the warm highlight Glitter Ritz. I borrowed the stamp and glitter from Deborah, but I have my own coming, probably tomorrow (thank you Kristy at She Runs with Scissors, link is on the right). The sentiment is from Stamp a Mania. I used a couple brads because it looked a tiny bit empty on the bottom left side, and ribbon under the main image. I also used my new Nestibilities on this card (thank you Elaine)....I LOVE THEM!! lol

Thank you again for stopping by, have a great day!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Looks amazing and I love that stamp.
Hugs
Sheila-x-

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

OH WOW!!! Kim this is gorgeous and I know I'm not even seeing the true depth of its beauty as I'm sure there is reflection in the photo. BUT WOW! It is wonderful...just like a snowscene in real life with the sparkle!

Now, exactly how did you achieve it? Did you stamp on a sticky paper and cover with the glitter?

This is stunning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails