Tuesday

Created Byhand Challenge - Brown or Black Tones

Evening Everyone,

This weeks challenge at Created Byhand is to use brown or black tones. I decided to use browns. For this card I used a Quietfire Design sentiment that I just love. It is stamped with Versafine Sepia, then embossed with clear powder. The background is an embossing folder from Cuttlebug, on Coredinations paper, and sanded. The ribbon is a Martha Stewart ribbon that was in the clearance bin at Mike's for $1.49! What a steal! I kept looking at this card and thinking it needs something else, so I added some Dew Drops to some of the dots! Now the card reminds me of chocolate and strawberries....hmmm.. I think I am hungry! lol

If you have a chance, stop by Created Byhand Weekly Challenges, to have a look at the cards, or play in the challenge!

Have a great evening,

4 comments:

K said...

beautiful card

Faye said...

It's a yummy card, Kim. I like the red dots.

Birdbrain said...

Such a simple design, yet so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails