Thursday

Double Take Thursday - MFT

Hi Everyone,

It was my turn this week to challenge Beth, and I chose MFT stamps! I just love their stamps!

For this card I coloured in with my copics, and touch markers (touch are the same and I only paid 1.99 each!) I stamped the coffee cups on white and cut them out. I guess I like how it turned out, but not sure about the background for the lady, I don't really think the terra cotta colour goes well. I took the brad off that was originally where the prima flower is, and I think it looks better now. I also went over her dress and parts of the cups with my Spica Glitter Pen. It is really sparkly in real life. You can probably see it better if you click on the picture to make it bigger.

Please be sure to drop by Beth's blog to see her gorgeous card!!! And thank you for playing again Beth!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!
:)
Kim

5 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So adorable!! Thanks for playing.

jjcreations said...

This is very pretty. I love the different coffee cups. Joan

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card !

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

I love MFT stamps and you've really made a sweet card with this set. Love it!

Jennifer :)

Susan said...

I love the card & crazy about any coffee stamps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails