Friday

Exciting News!

I just can't tell you how excited I am! I am now a proud member of the Embellish-It design team! I just received the email this morning and my feet haven't touched the ground since! Thank you Barb for this awesome opportunity! These are the names of the other members of the new Design Team. Congratulations to you all!

Ana Wohlfahrt
Cindy Motherway
Julie Okada
Suzy (sorry, I don't have her last name)
Michelle Giraud
Michelle Pearson
Kelly Sampson
Tracy Hargrove

I am sure you will recongnise some of these names! I will try to post links to their blogs in the next few days!

More exciting new is,
Embellish-It has a brand new beautiful FORUM! You should come and check it out if you have a chance! The gallery is loaded with incredible cards and projects, with much more to come as the Design Team gets their work uploaded.

Hmmm...I think perhaps this is good reason to celebrate, dont' you? Stay tuned for a Blog Bling contest of some kind!

Hope to see you in the new forum!!
Have a great day!
:)
Kim

10 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

Oh, Wow, Kim! Congrats! That's wonderful! I can't wait to see what you all come up with. I'll be lurking for sure! lol :)

Birdbrain said...

Great news, Kim! congrats!

Heather Grow said...

Congratulations, Kim. Thanks for sharing your great news.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Congratulations Kim! This IS INDEED exciting and who better than you?!! You are so creative and do such beautiful art that they are lucky to have you on the team!

BIG CONGRATS!!

~ Jennifer :)

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Big Congratulations kim :0)))

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

OMG how exciting for you. Yipee skippee. This is the best news I heard all day. CONGRATS!

Deborah March said...

YAAAAYYY!! CONGRATS Kim, they're lucky to have you!!

Tracy said...

CONGRATS CHICKIE!!! I hear ya about the excitement...I am still on cloud nine. I look forward to working with you and getting to know ya!

BTW, Awesome blog!

Hugs, T~

Anonymous said...

Congrat's Kim!! Well deserved!! I love your work! :)

Lauren (mytime) said...

My very first visit here, and wanted to say a HUGE congrats!!! What a great accomplishment. You should be SO proud!!! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails