Wednesday

Impression Obsession and Cuttlebug


Well, I guess I will upload this for now, but will aim for a better picture tomorrow. I didn't have enough light and it was so dark and rainy outside today. Plus I must have been shaking cause it's a bit blurry! lol Sheesh...one day I will learn how to take a good picture!

The snowflake stamp is a new one from Impression Obsession. I just love their new stamps! I just embossed with silver and put stickles in a few of the ends, and a flat back pearl in the middle. I ran the card base folded thru the cuttlebug with the snowflake background. Then I cut slit in the edges to run the silver ribbon thru. I then stamped and silver embossed the snowflake saying on a piece of white linen, then did the edges with silver krylon pen and adhered to the inside covering the back piece of ribbon. After all of this I put doublesided tape on half of the back of the snowflake square and centered it and voila...lol This card was inspired by Dejah.

Thanks for looking and hopefully a better picture will show up tomorrow!

:)
Kim
Edited to add: Took a new pic this morning of the outside of the card, hope it's better than the last one!




11 comments:

Deborah March said...

OUTSTANDING! WOW!

Anonymous said...

OHHHH Kim!!! I'm so glad I have this cuttlebug folder and you as a friend! I'm so gonna case this bad boy!!! WOO freaking HOO!!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh my!! This is gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful from the cuttlebug background to the image and sentiment to the unique layout. WOW!

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Kim,

This is just gorgeous! I can't wait til our new Impression Obsession order arrives! Love the style of this card! Great job! :)

Penny said...

This is beautiful and so elegant Kim! That snowflake is definately one of my favs of the new Impression Obsession stamps too.

Paula Whittaker said...

ooo thats so beautiful and delicate.....great work!

Anne said...

Gorgeous Kim!!! That snowflake stamp is so WOW!!! I love it!
xx

Rika said...

Beautiful!

Lisa said...

Absolutely stunning!!!!

Debbie G said...

Beautiful and elegant Kim!!

Deloris said...

Beautiful card! Love how you did the cuttlebug embossing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails