Monday

Outlines Mandala Card


Morning Ladies!


I did this card a few days ago, but couldn't get a decent picture because it's been so dark and dreary here in Nova Scotia. I am going to try to get a better picture later today, but this will do.


The stamp is from Outlines Rubber Stamps, and was stamped and embossed with black on 2 different colours, 5 times. Then I cut out to of the whole mandala and that is the base, then cut 3 more at different places, then layered and pop dotted each layer. When it was all put together I added stickles and a crystal in the center. I found the cutting relaxing and think I will make more of these for sure! The only thing I had trouble with is my black embossing powder. It seemed to flake off. Maybe my powder is old? Not quite sure, but this didn't happen with the silver one I did. This one won't get mailed out for sure, as the parts that have flaked off catch my eye more than anything else about the card! LOL


Thanks for looking!
:)
Kim

6 comments:

Linda said...

This is absolutely Beautiful..

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Really, REALLY beautiful!!

Vintage Papers said...

this is just gorgeous Kim!

Risa said...

This card is so beautiful!

Lisa said...

I love these stamps! Your example is one of the reasons, they look so incredibly awesome when stamped.
Amazing card!

Anonymous said...

UHHH...SWEET!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails