Wednesday

Calgon....take me away!

Have you ever had one of those days? Where you say inside your head "Calgon, take me away?" LOL...Lately it's been so hot & humid here, I have been almost living in my bath or shower! I really wish it could take me away! lol...It's even been to humid to stamp, my hands start sweating and then I wreck the c/s. And embossing is awful as well. But I am trying to get some stamping time in later in the evening. I have a bunch of cards that are partly finished but only this one that is done to show you! lol
For this card I stamped on white cardstock, then coloured Bubblebella in with prismacolour pencils and gamsol. I then put stickles on the bubbles. I used the SU tag punch and their new tag stamps for the tag. I then put a little crystal in the middle of the flower, and stamped the verse (Viva Las Vegas). I also stamped the background of the card with a bubble stamp from Rubber Stampede with versamark. All other papers are Bazzill, and the light purple is the Bazzill Bling.

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer day today!
:)
Kim

5 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

Oh Kim, this is just too cute! Yes, I have had those days, for sure! The Bella is great and I love the verse stamp from Viva Las Vegas. Too cute! :)

We broke down and installed our A/C a few days ago that's been collecting dust in the storage room. It's in my dining room, so it's nice and cool in there and will be for when we all stamp there next week! That might inspire you to rush over! lol :)

I'll chat with ya soon!
Hugs,
Julie

Thanh Vo said...

And you said you didnt do cutesy, im glad you stepped into the dark side ;) LOL Love this card.

Lisa said...

This is too cute!!!
Great card, thanks for sharing.

Sheila said...

Fabby Kim.......I will NOT be tempted by the Bella stamps......no I won't, no I won't.....lol!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this just cracks me up! It's just adorable! Such a fun stamp! I so love Bella!

Related Posts with Thumbnails