Tuesday

Believe in Friends

I decided to try the cling wrap technique and really like the look you get! All I did was get a piece of white c/s damp, then brayer with kaliedacolor ink pad, spritz to get it damp again, and srunched up some cling wrap and placed it over top of the inks and water and let it almost dry together. The neat background you get it so cool! I then stamped a Crafty Individuals stamp on it for the main image. The word Believe is from Kodomo, and the flourish is from Inkadinkado. Pretty basic card, but I wanted to leave alot blank so you could actually the the background paper. There was a contest on a store site to make a card using this technique and the deadline was yesterday. I had done my paper a few days ago, but hadn't done a card until last night, I just made it in!! lol There are some other beautiful cards there, so we shall see later today who won!

Thanks for stopping by!
:)
Kim
PS: If you haven't entered the contest for my "Blog Bling" , please have a look at the post below!

10 comments:

Tami Bayer said...

This is soooo yummy. I haven't tried this technique yet. I hope you win.

Anonymous said...

I love the soft colors on your card. It turned out beautiful. Good luck with the contest! Carol

Heather Grow said...

Very pretty card Kim. The background looks fabulous with the image. Good luck!

K said...

great card! beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Kim, your card is gorgeous! I love this technique and am anxious to try it. Good luck with the contest!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

This is gorgeous! Soooooo pretty!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very pretty and elegant card, Kim. Your technique turned out well. I subscribe to Technique Junkie's Newsletter and they had the cling wrap technique in it last month. Apparently the cling wrap needs to sit overnight or for 7 hours until dry. I'm sure you know that after your trial run. I love your style.

Anonymous said...

This card is so sweet.

Rika said...

Fab card!

Risa said...

This card is very pretty!
Where did you find the S. Crystals? I would love to buy some for myself.
Thank You
MalietaWest@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails