Monday

Amaze


My friend also picked up this set from Technique Tuesday! I was so excited to get my hands on these stamps! I just love them. For this card I decided that I would like the dramatic look of the black and white. I stamped and embossed the petals of the flower with black and cut them out. I then put a tiny bit of tape on the inside tips and laid them down, then put a hole in the center and put a big brad in. I did all the layers, then lastly I put a pop dot on the end of each petal so it would really stand out. I then used double sided foam tape to mount it all on a white card base. I can't wait to put this stamp to use again! lol...This time some colours for sure!

Have a good one!
:)
Kim
p.s....I think my camera and I are on our way to being friends....I am slowly learning...lol

18 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

What a smart looking card, Kim! Very elegant! I love it! Aren't new stamps the best! :)

Tami Bayer said...

Love the B & W theme and the popdots are such a great idea.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

The black and white makes such a dramatic statement: elegant and very classy. LOVE IT! I'm eager to see this in colour too. Your work is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Very elegant!

K said...

beautiful cards!

bethtrue said...

Kim - this is beautiful! Love the popdots just on the ends of the petals; what a great idea! Thanks for sharing this great creation!

Beth (mommy to a busy 4 yr old)

Rika said...

This is pretty Kim!

Penny said...

I love this , very simple and striking!

Deborah March said...

LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

i have had this set for about a year and just gave it to my daughter...darn it...I was really struggling with the use of it...TFS...now I'm going to get that stamp set back

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards Kim! Jan

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a cute card, Kim. I have that same stamp set. You and I have the same taste. How nice that you have someone to share stamps with. I've been watching for you on-line and haven't seen you. Boo hoo. I'm gone for three weeks holiday and will be in touch.

Hugs,
Beth

Anonymous said...

I so love these cards Kim...I also love the stamps u uses..
Hope your day is a gret one!!!

Anonymous said...

OH this is gorgeous!!!

Vintage Papers said...

beautiful cards! love the black and white!

Marlou McAlees said...

a stunning card :)

Fiona said...

A lovely looking card - very dramatic

Anne said...

Fab!!! Very classy and striking! I love it Kim!

Related Posts with Thumbnails