Monday

3 Bees

A friend picked this stamp up for me in London, Ontario! I just love this stamp, it's just too cute! I used the prismacolour markers on this card, and some stickles on the wings and on the word stamp as well. Bees are from Stampendous, and word is from Hero Arts. This card just makes me smile, and the colours are so bright and cheery!
Thanks for stopping by!
:)
Kim
Hmmm...I know the ribbon is lopsided, should have fixed that before I took the pic....lol..to dark out now..will take another tomorrow!

5 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

I haven't had a chance to play with my bees yet that you stamped off for me...thanks again so much! :) Love the colours in this one, you're right, it's really cheerful. Very nice!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

This is darling and I love the "see through" of the open window. Great colours!

Anonymous said...

OH how stinkin cute!

fergalicious said...

That looks familiar Kim! I showed it off to all my friends, I love it. I can't wait til Beth and I can come over and play with your toys!

Anne said...

Oh my goodness - this is just sooo sweet Kim!! Hope you're well! ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails